Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well, these past two days have been a bit challenging. Not challenging in a bad way, rather in a way that has made me really look at myself and what I am doing. I've spent the past few days at my house, which is not what I am used to, but I somehow become SO comfortable here (to the point that I think that I am always sick and have to lay down a lot. . that might not make sense, but it is what I've always done here; checked out, slept, made myself sick, ever since I was little). So, as I have been here it is like God is doing something in me. It's SO weird. I feel stronger when I get off the bed/couch and just get outside.

Someone was recently telling me about some revelation they got. About how we feed our bodies and ourselves, but seldom do we feed Christ. Like, every second I've been thinking about this. Does anyone know that I'm a Christian by the way I am living? I would say no. But man, I want Jesus to live in me and in the world.

This thing that is inside of me has the capability of changing this world for eternity.

Think about it.

3 comments:

  1. "Does anyone know I'm a Christian by the way I'm living?" Wow, do I "get" that... Part of me thinks that's really up to the Holy Spirit..., but I certainly share the sentiment.

    The place where I live my faith the least, for some unknown reason, is at home. At home I'm often closed-off and...cold...and moody. As you say, "checked-out". I use the excuse that it's because there's really no one here to share my faith with... But, then, shouldn't that be reason enough to really be living it here???

    Home is a weird place for me too (and I OWN this place...??? Go figure...) I've got a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi woman. :D
    Be encourageddddddd that Christ is growing inside of you. Don't forget to continue in daily disciplines and take every opportunity as one to grow and change and break the cycles.

    You are loved loved loved loved loved.
    Especially by me.

    ReplyDelete